- The Applicant (the person named in Question ‘1’) must include a training history resume as separate attachments (to include all relevant grading certificates, training time durations etc.)
- The applicant agrees that the applicant club/academy and all of its affiliates, members, instructors and employees (whether paid or unpaid) will be bound by the Martial Arts Industry Association’s ‘Code of Practice’.
- The applicant agrees and understands that violating this code may result in the rescinding of your membership with KWA.
- The Applicant agrees and understands that the first year of membership is provisional and conditional upon:
i) the Applicant club/academy implementing a program of education and implementation of the NATIONAL CODE OF CONDUCT amongst its members
ii) the Applicant club/academy’s introduction and implementation of a policy of accreditation, under the NATIONAL COACHING ACCREDITATION SCHEME, of all of the applicant club/academies instructors and assistant instructors – it is a condition of membership that all instructors within your club/academy will have commenced an accreditation program during the first twelve months of your membership
iii) The Applicant agrees that all of the applicant clubs instructors must have a current ‘Working With Children Check’ Clearance.
iv) The Applicant agrees that he/she may not retain membership in any organisation that is deemed to be an ‘conflicting organisation’ by KWA or the IWUF and that failure to comply with this condition will result in the canceling of your membership with KWA
v) The applicant agrees that the applicant club/academy/organization will undertake insurance with the KWA insurance provider.
- The Applicant agrees to abide by the Rules of Association of KWNSW and all policies, by laws and codes of KWA.
- The Applicant agrees and accepts that lodging a membership application does not mean that membership will be granted.